To provide a safe and welcoming environment for families to access and enjoy the highest quality of holistic healthcare, from preconception through pregnancy to paediatric and postnatal care.
Who We Serve
- Our Patients
- Our number one priority is to provide safe, effective, evidence-informed, patient-centric healthcare. We serve our patients first.
- Our Team
- To best serve the patients, we need to serve the people serving the patients best. We want every member on our team to have a life full of the people, things, and activities they love - a fulfilling balance and blend of work and family.
- Our Community
- We love the place we live. Being blessed to work and play in the beautiful Okanagan, we want to be a blessing to the community around us as well.
What We Stand For (Core Values)
- Evidence-Informed Practice
- Using the best available scientific evidence, expert opinion, personal experience, and patient preference to create individualized treatments and care plans.
- Environment Conducive to Progress and Positive Change for the Whole Family
- An unostentatious approach to meeting a person where they are at in their journey - without judgement, condemnation, or guilt - in a place where they are safe to parent, potty-train, nurse, and cry.
- Not only full of integrity in our business and financial dealings but making a commitment never overstate nor underplay a patient’s clinical condition.
- Team (Village) Based Care
- Encouraging and facilitating patients to seek the team of practitioners and specific treatments types that are best suited to their situation, whether in or out of our office.
- Progressing Understanding
- Committed to systematically upgrading our techniques and knowledge base, progressing in self-development, contributing to the global scientific base, and continuously growing in our understanding of ourselves and each individual patient.